First of all thanks for taking time to read about my life story and I want to assure you that information shared here will change your life forever.
My name is Jay Author and I was born and brought up in a tiny and remote Himalayan hamlet. Growing up as a kid in that remote mountainous place with no luxuries of modern life, I learned a lot about the herbs, natural techniques to survive and the amazing power of fruits and vegetables. Since my mom, dad and grandpa were well known in the local community due to their phenomenal knowledge about the herbs and foods, people used to come to see them for their health.
Being a remote place with no electricity or phone, my mom used to keep me busy with the hunting of exotic herbs, foods and roots as this was her way to teach me.
While I thoroughly enjoyed this life as a kid, I forgot about this life when I went for my engineering and MBA studies to bigger cities.
Long story short, I became a top executive in a Fortune 500 North American company until a life changing event happened in my life...
While I was at the top of my career, I got the phone call from the hospital and doctor informed me that my wife was rushed to the hospital due to a medical emergency. I left my office and went to hospital directly.
A team of doctors had examined her and they informed me that she will be in the hospital for a considerable time due to a variety of health issues as both kidneys stopped functioning suddenly. Within a week I was informed by doctors that it is not just failure of kidneys but many other associated serious health issues, she will be in the hospital for a long period.
I left my corporate career to take care of her, my son, my pets i.e. my family in Canada.
After few months I realized that I am getting stressed out due to financial reasons such as loss of monthly income, savings getting smaller, etc.
I spent 10 months in the hospital taking care of my wife but I lost my health, my savings and my motivation. Due to all of this, I was diagnosed with hypo thyroid, high cholesterol, vision issues, knee problems and I can keep sharing many more here...
As I was getting tired to even get up from the bed, I realized that I needed help even though I have managed to save my wife.
While I was feeling so low in my life, my mom realized my stress level and asked me to visit her in India as soon as possible.
When I went to see my mom, she knew everything I was dealing with. She reminded me of my childhood and how sharp I was with the knowledge of herbs, foods and roots.
She gave her top 5 golden rules of the life which I wanted to share here for the benefit of everyone.
Top 5 Golden Rules of Life
- Everything in our life starts with our thoughts - You will become what your brain tells you because your body listens to your brain. If you want to deal with your life challenges in a positive way, start thinking in a positive way and your struggles will become smaller.
- Feed Your Mind with Positive Thoughts consciously - You are what you think you are. So keep telling your mind what you want in your life and you will see the better results in your life. Remember your body listens to your mind.
- Our Attitude Defines Our Life - People with positive attitude prefer positive options in life. This applies to everything in life including our food choices.
- Treat Your Body with Respect by Feeding Healthy Foods - My mom used to say that we need to treat foods as not only a way to nourish our body but also a means to give our body what it needs to fight with health challenges.
- Make Water a Preferred Choice of Your Daily Life - Most of the people know about this but still don't take enough water in a day.
As I was leaving for Canada, my mom said that make your life easy, simple and focus on the smaller things to achieve bigger things in life.
As I was flying back to Canada, I kept thinking how can I use her wisdom to change my life. Coming from the scientific background, I wanted to make it easy so that even a child can follow it. That's when I developed the Healthy Lifestyle Formula crystallizing her wisdom into a simple system of living healthy no matter what type of health situation you may have!
Even though I lost my mom in 2016, I believe she is always there reminding me that I should help others by sharing the Himalayan way of life through the Healthy Lifestyle Secret Formula.
Welcome to Healthy Lifestyle Secret Formula!